Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Back to the Blog...

It's been a long time...maybe a little too long. Writing is sorta my thing. It helps me process, gives me focus and actually makes me slow down, which, if you know me, is a really good thing. So, here's an introduction to those of you who don't know me well and a reminder for those of you who do....
These are my little people. Yup, all five of them. 



They range in age from 6 years old to 20 months old. As you can see four of them are beautiful girls and one is a very studly little man. Three of our kids were adopted from Ukraine and are blessed with an extra chromosome. This blog is about our life together as a family, the ups and downs of adoption, homeschooling children with special needs, parenting hurting children, marriage and everything in between. We aren't perfect by any means, but we love one another fiercely and laugh ALOT. 

No comments:

Post a Comment